Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Small Rant or Two

I was working on some cards this afternoon and ran out of adhesive so we headed to Walmart since it's close. I just "love" that place. Every visit is a joyful experience! HA! As, if.

My small rants consist of:

  • "20 items or less" is not a suggestion. It does not mean 20 items or less if you feel like it. Or, get in this line even though you have 59 grocery items because you are too lazy to walk ONE LANE OVER and get in a regular line. No worries about all the people behind you who have one or two things. And, don't worry about paying with a check since we all would rather be waiting in line at Walmart than anywhere else! Yup, no worries.
  • If you are wearing a jacket because it is cold outside it is probable that your child (under a year old) needs one too. Or, at the very least, a long sleeve shirt. A t-shirt doesn't really cut it!
That's it. I've gotten these off my chest. I feel better now and can post the remaining photos.


An Impatient Azalea
39/365 | 2-7-09


Basking in the Sun
40/365 | 2-8-09


At the Park
41/365 | 2-9-09


Bubble Fun
42/365 | 2-10-09


At the Library
43/365 | 2-11-09


A Picnic With Friends
44/365 | 2-12-09


Waiting For A Haircut
45/365 | 2-13-09


A New Toy (50% off at Circuit City)
46/365 | 2-14-09


The Neighbor's Daffodil
47/365 | 2-15-09

0 comments:

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP