Some Randomness
I've had several blog posts running around in my head lately but I have not had the chance to sit down and write them. So, how about some bullets of random thoughts instead?
- I have a love/hate relationship with our pets. I love their companionship but hate the fur they leave all over the place. I cannot seem to clean enough. It would be even worse if we had carpet so I am at least grateful for hardwood floors.
- There are so many cool blogs out there and so little time to peruse them all. I love checking them out and seeing what people are up to. What craft projects they have completed or what great photos they have taken. I get inspiration from other people's creativity.
- I'm tired of cold weather (and I don't even live in the frozen North!) and ready for spring to make an appearance. The weather lately seems to be all over the place. Frigid for a few days then pleasant then frigid again. I guess I'm mostly tired of trying to put J in his car seat with his bulky coat on. What a pain!
- Some days it seems as if there is nothing to photograph. I realize that I need to stretch myself and go on the hunt for new subjects but I have to admit that the cold makes me just want to stay indoors. I suppose it would be different if we lived somewhere that was more scenic. You know, mountains, oceans, cliffs. These things would probably motivate me more. But, alas, these things are not to be had without driving a few hours. I think this is why I have some many photos of random things in my backyard. That is about as far as I will venture when it is frigid outside.
- I want to commit myself to at least one blog post every other day--even on those days that I have nothing to say. Some days a photo should be enough. Let's see if I can at least manage this for the month of March!
I think that is all the randomness floating about in my head at the moment. I'll close out by posting some photos. :-)





1 comments:
Haha...I know exactly what you mean about having blog posts running through your head. A lot of great thoughts all in one place.
Post a Comment