Funny Stuff
J cracks me up. His latest thing is to put his fingers in his ears to block out sound. He mostly does it when he is eating (even if no one is talking to him) and it makes him giggle. I've tried taking a picture of it but have not been fast enough. I'll keep trying.
He is also now laughing at random things (at least they seem random to me). We were coming back from the bookstore today and he was looking at a new Clifford book (about firefighters) and we hear him giggling back there. He did it several times which made us laugh. It was hilarious!
In other news, I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to keep putting my Project 365 photos on the blog or just leaving the Flickr link on the side. It's obvious that I have not been very good about updating and I don't want it to become a chore. The project is supposed to be fun (which it is) and the only pain is uploading the photos. We'll see. I'm going to update today with the missing photos and think it over. Anyway, here goes.
I'll upload the remaining 8 later. :-)









1 comments:
You're getting really good! I can just go to your flicker site if it's easier!
Post a Comment