Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pawn Shop Tulip

I think one of my other goals this year in regards to this blog will be to just randomly post photos from last year. I have a lot of images that have never seen the light of day that deserve a little love.

Here is one...



This was taken in April of 2010 with my "new" $50 pawn shop lens. I found a 70-210 1:3.8-4 Tamron in pristine condition at a pawnshop in MD while visiting my parents. It is completely manual but that will just force me to get better at estimating the needed shutter speed.

1 comments:

Melissa Grooters January 10, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

this is beautiful, marcela, just beautiful.

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP