Thursday, March 26, 2009

My ABCs

I saw this on a few blogs I follow and thought it might be fun to post here.

A - Age: I am 34 and not too worried about turning 35 in September. 36 might be another story!

B - Bed Size: Queen. Shane wants a king but I think that is too big and would reduce the size of our bedroom to a closet.

C - Chore You Hate: Cleaning the floors.

D - Dad's Name: Fernando

E - Essential Start Your Day Item: Starbucks Frappuccino slushy from the freezer (in the bottle, not the freshly-made ones)

F - Favorite TV Show: It's hard to choose. I really do like Top Chef, Top Design and Project Runway.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver - the non-shiny silver.

H - Height: 5' 1/2" - that 1/2 inch is very important! Shane is 6'1" which means I fit right under his chin.

I - Instruments You Play(ed): I played the clarinet in school. But, I would love to learn to play the violin.

J - Job Title: Director of Domestic Affairs

K - Kid(s): Jackson who is two.

L - Living Arrangement: House with nice yard in east central Georgia.

M - Mom's Name: Roxana.

N - Nicknames: My son's best bud calls me Cela. He started that because he couldn't pronounce Marcela.

O - Overnight Hospital Stays Other Than Birth: None, thank goodness.

P - Pet Peeve: Rudeness

Q - Quotes You Like: Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. --Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

R - Right or Left-Handed: Right.

S - Siblings: None

T - Time You Wake Up: 7:30 a.m. but only because I want to shower before Jackson starts "talking."

U - Ultimate Dessert: Creme Brulee

V - Vegetable You Dislike: Okra and eggplant (I know that is two but they are too gross for words!)

W - Ways You Run Late: I don't like being late. But since having Jackson, getting out the door is more of a process.

X - X-rays You've Had: My teeth, knee and hip.

Y - Yummy Food You Make: Uh, I don't really cook. But, I find that I can bake really well (must be the precise measurement aspect of it). So I would have to say Red Velvet cupcakes.

Z - Zoo Animal: Lions, Elephants, Polar Bears, Giraffes, Camels, Monkeys...I like them all.

0 comments:

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP