Monday, March 23, 2009

Blog Addiction

I love reading blogs. I like looking at other people's creative endeavors. But, I find that my bookmarked list is getting longer than I can handle. I know that I can add most of my blogs to my Google Reader but I prefer to see new posts in their original format. Not only that, but it would take too long to add them all to the reader. So, until I stop being lazy and invest some time in order to save time, I guess I will just have to continue to suffer. This reminds me that I need to update the blog list on the sidebar.

Anyway, here are more photos in an attempt to catch up. I need to take about 7 days' worth of photos off my memory card. Maybe some day I will actually be able to stay on top of this. HA!


Making Waffles
74/365 | 3-14-09


A Snack
75/365 | 3-15-09


Dogwood Bloom
76/365 | 3-16-09

0 comments:

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP