Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy 2009!



Here we are at about 12:01 am at a friend's house. She had a kid-friendly party which meant that we brought Jackson and he ran around until the wee hours with all his little friends. A rare treat for him to ring in the new year like that.

He only slept about 7 hours (he usually does 11-12) and then we headed off to another friend's house for college football viewing which meant no nap today. He fell asleep in the car on the way home from football watching. The photo below was taken 5 minutes after we got home and just laid him on the coach. He woke up and looked so pitiful. It was early to bed tonight.



In other news, I've started a photo project for 2009 called Project 365. It's a way to take a photo-a-day and chronicle one year in your life. It will be challenging but my photography Mom friend is also doing it so we will be encouraging each other. I'm going to post them to Flickr and also here.

Here is the first two (we started last night).





In future posts, I will identify the photos differently but it's late and I wanted to get them up so that I don't fall too far behind.

Cheers! :-)

0 comments:

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP