Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunday Photos

Went on a little macro photo excursion with Tom a few Sundays ago. The weather was beautiful but windy. Not the best thing when you are trying to take close up images and everything is "waving" in the breeze.

I borrowed Tom's fabulous 105mm lens and walked around the grounds of The Church of the Good Shepherd whose gardens were blooming with all sorts of different things. I was too lazy to set up my tripod (which is key for macro and the heavy 105mm) so I was very underwhelmed with most of my photos. But, I decided to post a very random assortment so that I can at least say I blogged in June!

Lingering yellow.





"If I don't move, she won't see me."



Until next time!

0 comments:

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP