Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lake Sunset

Last week I went out to Clarks Hill Lake with Tom Jones for a little sunset photo shoot. I was a kind of tired but decided to go anyway since it will probably be the last time for a while. The sunset and clouds cooperated and I got some nice images. But, when I got home and started looking through them, I realized that I had shot everything in JPG rather than RAW and that my lens was dirty and had left two lovely smudges in a lot of the photos. Oh well, nothing to be done about it now.

The clouds gave the sky some texture.



I shot this one using a remote and hoping that I was in the right spot for the camera to focus on me.



Here's a silhouette of Tom with that gorgeous sunset. Until next time. :-)

1 comments:

Rachael May October 11, 2011 at 12:05 AM  

totally love the shot of your belly. SO sad I can't be there to photograph you :(

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP