Monday, April 18, 2011

My View | Shadows

Yes, I did miss the "Opposites" assignment. But it just wasn't happening so I decided not to stress about it and move on.

This week's assignment was fun and fairly simple as long as the sun was shining. The weather was a little uncooperative on the days that I wanted to take some photos and then I promptly forgot about it until yesterday. It was such a pretty day that I decided to take Jackson to the park in the afternoon but I forgot my camera. I did have my iPhone and ended up using it instead. I only wish that I could have processed these with the Instagram app on my phone and given them a funky look.

Anyway, I couldn't decide between these two so I am including both of them.





It's funny how shadows distort things depending on where the sun is in the sky. As you can tell, it was very late afternoon which is why Jackson and I look like giant tree people in the second photo!

Read what Melissa and Rachael came up with on their blogs.

2 comments:

Rachael May April 18, 2011 at 11:59 PM  

I love the one of him on the swing! It's so cute...I can totally see his face in my mind!

Melissa Grooters April 19, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

fun. i'm loving the iphone apps for these things. it makes me almost want an iphone. ps. yall make cute tree people!

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP