Thursday, March 31, 2011

Passion?

Ha! I'm a passion failure. At least a "take a photo of what 'passion' means to you" kind of failure. To say it's been hectic around here would be a sad understatement. Last week's assignment totally passed me by. But, this week's should be easier since it's just a photo of a specific moment in time. Surely I can handle that? Fingers crossed.

Anyway, here's a photo of the other "thing" keeping me busy this week. Shane brought him home and we are trying to find his owner. We've named him Paco, and he's NOT staying. Under any circumstances. You could even say I'm passionate about him going back to his home.



Read what Melissa and Rachael came up with on their blogs.

Check back next week for "Our View" of "Friday at 2:31pm."

0 comments:

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP