Monday, February 21, 2011

My View | Favorite

I have to admit that I didn't give much thought to this week's assignment until yesterday. I didn't have any idea what I wanted to do but figured I could pull something out at the last minute.

Favorite was not difficult, just hard to pinpoint. I have many favorites and it was hard to come up with an idea based on those things. So, I decided on favorite people instead. :-) These guys are two of them. I took this last week on our first trip to the Georgia Aquarium which was FABULOUS! Here they are in the Ocean Voyager exhibit's underwater tunnel.



I wonder what Melissa and Rachael came up with.

Our assignment for next week is "Humor."

2 comments:

Melissa Grooters February 22, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

Oh, sweet. Mine is similar, I even made sure not to read or look at yours until mine was finished! I'm so glad yall had a good time.

rachael May February 23, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

so fun! They are good favs to have. Aden was talking just now about Jackson and how he and you used to come over to our house and play. He says Jackson Loves cars like I do!

wish we could have gone with you! One of these days we need to get serious about planning another trip. Maybe just the girls and kids in Mexico??? mmmmm...any takers?

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP