Monday, January 31, 2011

There Is No Purple...

...but how about

a Powerful Sunset...


or a Misty Canal...


or some Morning Moss...


or a Pink Glow...



Purple was not meant to be this week. But, I know Melissa and Rachael have some fabulous stuff to show you.

Our assignment for next week is "Our View" of "Saturday, February 5 at 12:30pm EST."

2 comments:

Melissa Grooters January 31, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

LOL! Way to work with what you have. I love the flower by the way. I can't believe it wouldn't cooperate with you and acted pink! Beautiful work.

Rachael May January 31, 2011 at 11:52 PM  

I saw that flower on flickr...I love that angle, the focus...everything! The misty bridge is pretty awesome too :)

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP