Monday, January 17, 2011

My View | Solitude

My hunt for an image to represent solitude did not happen in actual solitude. The week got away from me pretty quickly and I was scrambling. Melissa suggested going out on a little photo-finding adventure and I quickly agreed. We were successful.

Solitude at Brick Pond Park:



Check out Melissa's and Rachael's views.

Check back next week for "Our View" of "Tuesday at 8pm EST."

2 comments:

Anonymous January 17, 2011 at 7:04 PM  

oh the reflection of the tree in the water is AMAZING! I love it!

Melissa Grooters January 17, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

love the reflection, way to go with your lens! it looks great!

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP