Saturday, December 5, 2009

Charleston

This past August I went to Charleston, SC on a girls' trip. It was an awesome weekend spent with friends relaxing and taking lots of photos. We even got up to see the sun rise on the beach on our last morning there.

Charleston is a wonderful city with lots of things to do and see. We spent our first full day there walking around and taking pictures of anything that caught our eye.

Anyway, the photos below are of things that I found interesting.


Church Steeple (something Charleston has in abundance)


Mossy Cobblestones


A Hidden Garden


Window Box


Benches


The Harbor


Garage Doors


Porch Light


Typical Architecture


Old Bicycle


A Cool Doorknob


A Row of Benches


Details


Colorful Houses


Beach Sunrise


Dune Vegetation


Sea Oats


Tranquility


And, last but definitely not least, the girls doing what they do best. Thanks for a memorable trip ladies. We must do it again next year!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 6, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Marcela...I am impressed! These are beautiful...really and truly. I love the sea wheat one...

Why did you make us wait so long...it is almost time for us to go again ;)

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP