Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Not April Fool's pt. 2

Here are the remaining 8 photos. I actually included yesterday's photo as well. Now I am really up to date! YAY!


Two Days' Worth
84/365 | 3-24-09


Are You Kidding Me!!
85/365 | 3-25-09


Japanese Maple Spring Growth
86/365 | 3-26-09


Ready for Binding
87/365 | 3-27-09


Flooded Patio
88/365 | 3-28-09


Finished!
89/365 | 3-29-09


Pollinating Visitor
90/365 | 3-30-09


Playgroup Fun
91/365 | 3-31-09

Well, we're off to story time at the library. And, it's raining again which means a mad dash to the building from the parking lot. It's not easy carrying a huge umbrella, backpack and child.

:-)

1 comments:

Meredith April 1, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

I love that last one of Jackson. He looks like he's really thinking deep thoughts!

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP