Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thank You Cards

I finally finished my Christmas thank you cards. Now, all that is left to do is fill them out and mail them. They served a dual purpose today since I took some photos of them and am using that as my photo for today.

I had a hard time figuring out what to take pictures of. It was pretty cloudy and rainy all day so going outside to take photos was not going to happen. That is why I decided to finish the cards and take a few pictures of them instead.

Anyway, here is the photo for today.


Christmas Thank You Cards
4/365 | 1-3-09


1 comments:

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Cute! You're crafty!

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP