Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Missing Photos

As promised, here are my project photos from 1/11 through 1/19. Enjoy!


Even Monkeys Watch Football
12/365 | 1-11-09


A Little Light Reading
13/365 | 1-12-09


Feeling Puny
14/365 | 1-13-09


A Spotted Leaf
15/365 | 1-14-09


More Pink Flowers
16/365 | 1-15-09


Frozen Fountain
17/365 | 1-16-09


You're Interrupting My Nap
18/365 | 1-17-09


I Hope They Win
19/365 | 1-18-09


A Birthday Mum
20/365 | 1-19-09


I definitely need to stay ahead of this project. Perhaps if I upload at least every other day I won't have such a backlog! :-)

1 comments:

Meredith January 24, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

I'm anxiously waiting for your next pictures!

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP