Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just Another Day

Today was quite a lazy day in the sense that we didn't leave the house. But, I did finish the second stage of my cleaning craziness so I was busy. It was also really cold and windy which was a shock to the system after having two days of weather in the 70s. Crazy!

I managed to take a few photos but none that I loved. The photo that I finally settled on for my 365 project took a lot of tweaking in Photoshop to look decent. And, I had to add a 70s look to it so that it would somewhat disguise the crappy nature of it. Oh well, this is all part of the project/process.

Anyway, here it is.

After A Nap
9/365 | 1-8-09

And, here is my "backup" photo from 1/6 as promised. It should be titled "While He Naps" since that's when I get on the computer and catch up on emails, blogs and sometimes forget to eat lunch! :-)


1 comments:

Anonymous January 9, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

Wow...I would be thrilled to have taken the after nap photo! I LOVE IT. And the "70's editing" makes it incredibly poetic.

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP