Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy

It's been a busy day. We finally took down all the Christmas decorations and took the tree to Home Depot for recycling. Went to the mall for some jeans, Petsmart for doggy supplies, and Best Buy for some movies.

I'm tuckered!

Anyway, here is today's photo. I'm not crazy about it. The concept is cool but the shot did not turn out how I imagined. Oh well, can't win them all.


Funky Fountain
11/365 | 1-10-09


Here is a picture of Jackson from this morning. He wanted "letters" which is me opening up Word, making the font large and letting him type. He gets a kick out of pressing the keys and seeing the letters come up on the screen and identifying them.

I really like the photo even though it is a little fuzzy/grainy.



Here is one last photo I like to call "Christmas Graveyard." This is the pile of trees at Home Depot awaiting the chipper.



Well, I think that does it for today. :-)

0 comments:

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP