Pretty Tree & Misc.
Here is a photo of the tree after the lights and ornaments were put on. We had extra lights so Shane strung them around the windows. They don't twinkle which is a nice contrast with the twinkling tree. Can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. This should be a fun year as Jackson is old enough to at least be interested in tearing wrapping paper off.
On another note, we have had some warm weather the last couple of days. It started Wed with tons of rain. I think the temp got up to 72 which is definitely unusual for December. It cooled off a little today but it is still raining. And, there is no sign of it stopping.
Anyway, I had a card I wanted to post but I can't find the photo. Guess it will have to wait until I do. Later!
0 comments:
Post a Comment