Monday, August 11, 2008

Blogging Hiatus

Greetings all!  


My apologies for not updating since our A/C died.  But, the OLYMPICS started Friday and they have totally consumed my life.  I LOVE the Olympics!  I can't say that loud enough.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!  Anyway, since the Olympics run for about two weeks there might not be much updating going on in the blog.  I will be sitting in front of the TV like a slug watching as much Olympic action as possible.  :-)

But before I sign off, I have to say that our A/C got fixed Thursday afternoon.  I have never been happier to answer the door to a stranger.  The problem was easy to fix (replace a motor) even though it was not easy on the wallet!

Well, that's all for now.  Gotta go and sit on the couch and catch up on the action while J naps.

0 comments:

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP