Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Miscellaneous Musings

I was going to sit down yesterday and write about how much I hate bad grammar especially on "things" such as billboards, t-shirts, posters, print ads, etc.  And, I was even going to post a picture of the offending item that started my whole train of thought.  But, I couldn't do it on the off-chance that "someone" actually reads this blog and that person gets offended by what I say. Let me just clarify by saying that the offending item was a gift.  It's not the person's fault that the company they bought the thing from put out the product.  But, Shane said that even though I was in the right, the person would be offended anyway. Ay!


Then I was going to write about something that irritated me yesterday but realized that I wasn't smooth enough with my use of the English language that you couldn't tell who I was talking about. 

So, that topic went out the window.  What did that leave me with?  Almost nothing, except complaining about the dogs and I just didn't want to open that can of worms. 

This leaves me in a quandary.  Isn't this blog supposed to be about MY random thoughts in all their boring glory?  My sarcastic musings? My not-so-nice thoughts on things & people who irritate me?  I guess not until I stop caring what others think.

Let's hope I have something less gloomy to talk about later!  Perhaps I will even get a chance to share a photo or two.  Or, even figure out how to spruce the blog up a little!

Later!

0 comments:

About Me

I'm 37 and married. A mother to one funny, stubborn boy and a new baby girl. A photographer, friend, runner, and reader.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP